Monday, February 12

Weekend #6: Sunday Lunch

My brother-in-law and his family are in town for3 weeks! It's so lovely to have them around, especially for Chinese New Year. While the cousins are at the age where they play around one another as opposed to together, it's really sweet when we were prepping lunch for the family and Russell exclaimed, "Yay, my cousins are coming!"

These days, we would rather make meals for people close to us. Steaks are surely one of our top three foods to have when we celebrate and KW's are now considered legendary (at least, in my humble opinion). I took care of the pasta and salad and my parent-in-laws brought an exquisite tart from Tarte by Cheryl Koh. Delightful!

 
Wagyu MB4 Steak

  Roasted cauliflower pesto with balsamic mushrooms

Quinoa arugula salad with pomegranate seeds and almonds

 
Strawberry and cherry tart from Tarte by Cheryl Koh

No comments: